General Information about Computer Based Test (CBT)
ALLEN conducts Computer Based Test for JEE (Advanced)/ JEE (Main) / AIIMS at 73 centers for JEE (Advanced) and 90 centers for JEE (Main)/AIIMS all over India. In this, students will familiarize with actual entrance examination environment.
Nurture course students who opt for DLP with CBT Combo for JEE (Main+Advanced) Test Series 2018-19 will get 2 CBT’s in 1st Year and 6 CBT’s in 2nd Year / Target Year and Leader course students will get 6 CBT’s in Target Year.
Leader course students who opt for DLP with CBT Combo for JEE (Main) and AIIMS will get 7 CBT’s in a year. Exclusive CBT course option is also available for JEE (Main) and AIIMS.
- Answer key will be available on website http://dsat.allen.ac.in after completion of test.
- All India Rank wise Result with detailed marks and scientific analysis will be available on our website http://dsat.allen.ac.in.
- Student not present in test will be marked absent; however they can download Test Papers from http://dsat.allen.ac.in. No marks will be awarded to absent students.
- In case of Cancellation of test under any unforeseen circumstances, student will be marked absent; however they can download paper from website http://dsat.allen.ac.in.
- Student enrolled in between the session, will also get all the previous Test Papers of current session on http://dsat.allen.ac.in.
- In case we don’t have a Test center in your city, student can choose a nearby city out of given cities.
Note: CBT (Computer Based Test) is not available in POSTAL mode.
How to Appear in CBT (Computer Based Test)
- To appear in CBT Test, student must have their CBT Admit Card along with any Govt. / School ID Proof (Compulsory).
- Admit Card for the CBT Students can be downloaded and printed from our website.
- Download link for Admit card will be activated only after completing the admission procedure.
How to Request for Test Center Change
- Login to your “Control Panel” on dlp.allen.ac.in
- Click on Change Test Center, information regarding your current Test Center will be displayed.
- Select New Required Test Center from the list; you will be redirected to payment options.
- Here you can make Online Payment or opt to pay through Demand Draft.
Pay Online: Once you make successful payment of Test Center Change Fee through Online Mode, you have to directly appear at desired Test Center in next test. We will send you Confirmation of Test Center Change Request through SMS.
Pay by DD: In case you choose to pay through Demand Draft, fill and download Test Center Change Application Form from “control panel” and send it along with the DD of 300 (Test Center Change fee) to the mentioned address by post/courier
- If the CBT Test Center city is same as DLP test center (Offline) city, the change of center will be common for both CBT & DLP (CBT Test center address will be different from DLP Test center)
- In case, the CBT Test center city is different from DLP Test center (Offline) city, the student will have to contact us at 0744-2750275 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.