|a)||All the study material will be dispatched by Post / Courier at address mentioned by the student in Application Form.|
|b)||ALLEN shall not be held responsible for any delay by the Postal department or by courier agency.|
|c)||Dispatch of first set of study material will start from June 2016 or after 10 days of enrollment, whichever is later.|
|d)||Student enrolled in between the session, will also get all the sets of Study Material previously dispatched, remaining Study Material will be
dispatched as per prescribed schedule.
How to request for Address Change for Study Material & Joint Package
Login to your “Control Panel” on dlp.allen.ac.in Click on Change Postal Address, Information Regarding your current Postal Address will be
displayed. Here once you provide and confirm desired postal address in the given fields, you will be taken to payment options. Here you can
make Online Payment or opt to pay through Demand Draft.
Pay Online: Once you make successful payment of postal address change Fee through Online Mode, your subsequent study material packets
will be delivered to new address. We will send you confirmation of Postal Address Change Request through SMS.
Pay by DD: In case you choose to pay through Demand Draft, fill and download Postal Address Change Application Form from “control panel”
and along with DD of postal address change fee amount Rs. 300/-send it to the mentioned address by post/courier.
- Refund of Fee is not applicable for Distance Learning Programmes in any case.
- If any student of Test Series course willing to take admission in Study Material Course after depositing the fee, student has to make the payment
of Total Fee of Study Material Course.
- NOTE (Only for Joint Package Students) : Test Sequence may not coincide with the sequence of topic in which Study Material is delivered,
however best efforts are done to deliver the study material prior to the test day for any particular topic.
- In order to get timely counselling support and uninterrupted DLP services, it is compulsory for all the enrolled students to submit roll numbers
of various competitive examinations (in the prescribed format), as soon as admit card /roll no is received.
- ALLEN believes in improvement after improvement. For this periodic feedback activities are conducted at Test Centres and Online through
website, students are advised to give us their sincere feedback and valuable suggestion for improvement in our DLP programs.