ALLEN conducts Test Series for JEE (Main), JEE (Main + Advanced), NEET (UG) & AIIMS at more than 100+ Centers all over India which is also available in postal mode. It includes Computer Based Test (CBT) also as the examination is set to be conducted in fully computer based test (CBT) mode. The objective of All India test series is to help students develop relevant skills needed to crack the competitive examinations. The tests are framed with an objective to provide 360° performance evaluation to the students so that they can prepare for coming examinations accordingly.
It focuses on a complete systematic assessment of a student’s preparation and gives them a fair idea of their strengths and the areas in which they need to work upon. It helps them in mastering the art of Time Management which is the most essential requirement for any competitive exam by improving their question solving speed through time bound practice with accuracy.
The multi-conceptual problems in tests, exercises student brain and gives them a simulation of the actual exams. These tests are specially designed to reflect tentative score of students in final exam by providing them Peer & State wise comparison report with their All India Rank.
- Answer key will be given immediately after completion of test.
- All India Rank wise Result with detailed marks and scientific analysis will be available on our website http://dsat.allen.ac.in
- Student not present in test will be marked absent; however they can collect Test Papers at the time of next scheduled test. No marks will be
awarded to absent students.
- In case of cancellation of test under unforeseen circumstances, student will be marked absent; however they can collect Test Papers on next
- Student enrolled in between the session, will also get all the previous Test papers of current session from opted test center.
- In case we don't have a Test Center in your city, you can enroll for TEST SERIES by mentioning Test Center as POSTAL to get Test Papers at your home. ALLEN will deliver Test Papers & Solutions at home by post which has to be self evaluated by the student himself. It is purely an option to receive question paper at home.
Note : Postal test papers will be dispatched as per the test schedule of All India Test Series 2018-19, after the conduction of each test.
How To Appear in Test Series
- To appear in Test , student must have their Identity Card along with any Govt. / School ID Proof (Compulsory ).
- Identity Card for the Test Series Students, can be downloaded and printed from our website.
- Download link for Identity card will be activated only after completing the admission procedure.
How to Request for Test Center Change
Now once you select new required Test Center from the list, you will be taken to payment options. Here you can make Online Payment or opt to pay through Demand Draft.
Pay Online: Once you make successful payment of Test Center Change Fee through Online Mode, you have to directly appear at desired Test Center in next test. We will send you Confirmation of Test Center Change Request through SMS.
Pay by DD: In case you choose to pay through Demand Draft, fill and download Test Center Change Application Form from “control panel” and along with DD of test center change fee amount Rs. 300/-send it to the mentioned address by post/courier or you can also hand it over to the ALLEN Representative at your existing Test Center. (Take acknowledgement slip from ALLEN Representative).